Call for Graduate Student Research & Travel Proposals
Deadline: Friday, April 28, 2023 by 11:45PM
The School of the Arts Research Committee is now accepting proposals for research projects occurring in the 2022-2023 Academic Year from full-time graduate students in the Department of Art, Dance, Drama, and Music to support:
- Graduate student’s individual research
- Graduate student’s creative work
There will be one call for proposals and one R&T Grant deadline on April 28, 2023.
Funding will be considered for:
- Travel and lodging to conduct and/or present student research
- Supplies, materials, books essential to the project (Note: These should not be purchased until the funds have been awarded as you will need to work with the Department to make such purchases)
- Special-purpose equipment and software not otherwise available
- Conference, access and other fees essential to the project
- Recording, duplication, production and shipping expenses essential to the project
- Documentation of creative projects
- Publication and completion costs
- Reimbursement of previous eligible purchases and expenses incurred from September 2022 through 2023 Academic Year
All proposals must be submitted by 11:45 p.m. on Friday, April 28, 2023.
For questions, please email email@example.com Fatima Manalili, Associate Director, Research & Innovation.